I think it is very beneficial to have internships, as many as possible, throughout your time at the university. Like I said, the real life experience cannot be matched and the professional relationships you make will lead to jobs or people who can help you find one. From all the events I attended, I have tons of business cards that will help me network after my job on the campaign is over! I am very glad I chose to enroll in this class and participate in an internship.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
May 10-14: Wrapping up my internship
I have learned quite a bit this semester during my internship. The real life experience I gained is something that cannot be taught in a classroom. I would say I had nothing really to write about this week due to finals, but I am still working. I got HIRED through the election! So this week I will be traveling to Duncan Thursday and staying through Friday. We are shooting commercials and I am on the team to help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment