Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 3-7

Tuesday was a relaxed day around the office. I did a lot of data entry that needed to be done. It was a normal day with routine activities. I made just a few phone calls this day.

Thursday was a long and busy day. I would be traveling today to Durant, a town in Oklahoma that I had never been to. I arrived in the office around nine to work on some of the data entry I had left over from Tuesday and we left for Durant around lunchtime. We were headed down there because there was a gubernatorial forum at Southeastern State. Three of the four candidates would be there. On the way, I worked on the Faebook and Twitter accounts from my phone. Once we arrived I helped the media set up the camera and ran around finding people to let me in and out of doors. Then, as guests of the forum being to arrive, I mingled, offering bumper stickers and t-shirts and getting people to sign up for our e-mail list. Then I got to listen to my first election forum. It was very interesting to listen to the type of policy they were speaking about, because it would influence my future if I chose to stay in Oklahoma. Around 10 that night, we loaded up and headed home. It was an exhausting day.

Tuesday:9-6
Thursday:9-10 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment