This internship has really started to prepare me for the real world and the job I am going to have post graduation. This past week, I took Thursday off in order to go out of town for the weekend. When doing so, I had to make sure that everything was taken care of at work, all of my responsibilities were handled and that I could make up my hours at a later time. It was not the easy situation I was use to when leaving town. I had a lot to consider when taking that time off. I also had to start considering what I was going to do when I wanted to take the whole week off for spring break. Being a student, we get built in vacations. I know understand why my parents can't take off at random times during the year to go on vacation. They have a set number of days and I am starting to understand this concept. This shows me how it won't be as easy to leave town whenever I want as soon as I get a job after graduation. I am not sure how I feel about all these experiences I am having with "real life" careers. I am feeling more prepared as I learn these responsibilities, but it is also a little depressing with graduation on the horizon.
**This week I worked on Tuesday 9-6. Working on more donor lists.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment