However, I still managed to get a lot accomplished at work this week. I am continuing to make phone calls to ensure there will be attendance to fundraisers. I made calls for two separate events this week. This is helping with my professionalism on the phone as well as my patience with making it through a long call list. Working on this campaign made me realize that I do not like making calls from a list. It is one of my least favorite tasks as an intern. I also finalized the biography I was working on and got some great quotes from people to put in it, which I think gave a great twist on the traditional bio. We had some technical difficulties with our Web sites and internet this week which made work a little difficult and added some time required to different projects.
The event that I had been working on was this weekend, so I spent a lot of time finalizing attendance for that. I was not able to make the event, so I am curious to go in the office Tuesday and see how everything went.
Tuesday/Thursday: 9-6
No comments:
Post a Comment