Monday, April 19, 2010

April 8th

I spent today doing a lot of repetitive tasks. This was a very "intern" work day. There were tons of phone calls to make and a lot of pictures to upload so I was the one to do this. I made phone calls to contact people about events for what seemed like an eternity. I have found that the success rate of getting people to come to your events is highest when you make personal contact with them. I also was able to learn new MAC technology with scanners that I had never seen before. Knowing basics of photoshop helped a bit when it came to retouching and changing the photos to fit on the Web site.

I also worked overtime today to help out with a "volunteer" night. It was a long day but it was enjoyable to watch people dedicate their evening to help out. Basically volunteers on the campaign came at night to help out with little tasks that needed to be done. We contacted these volunteers from the Web site. About 20 people came out to help make phone calls and with data entry.

Thursday 9 am-8:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment